POWERTEX Load binders PLB are made of strong Grade 80 quality having safety latch shortening hooks at each end.
- Safe – Powertex Load binders are strong and reliant and comply to EN12195-3
- Safe – PLB Load binder is individually proof load tested 1,25 x LC before delivery
- Each load binder is lubricated and function tested before delivery to assure efficiency at use
- Steel casted ratchet handle optimized for a standard hand force of 50 daN
- Forge shaped tube ends forms a light and strong center hub
- The closed body design protects the threads from damage and at the same time prevent dirt from entering into the center body
- Hot forged quenched and tempered eye bolts and hooks
- Shortening hooks are equipped with latches to prevent unintentional unhooking
- Red powder painted for good corrosion protection and quick identification as Powertex original equipment
- Intended to be used with Powertex lashing chain assembly
- Each Load binder marked with important Warning instructions tag
- Multilanguage user manuals included
- Material: High strength all steel construction
- Marking: According to standard, POWERTEX, Size, Grade , lashing capacity , STF, “Not for lifting”, traceability marking
- Temperature range: -40ºC up to + 200°C.
- Finish: Powder painted in Powertex red
- Standard: EN 12195-3
- Warning: Not approved for lifting.
- Grade: 8
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.
To download CAD files, you must provide a valid e-mail address