Chain and Components G10
The collection of Grade 10 chain components at Powertex boasts high quality. With these components, you can effortlessly assemble versatile hoisting assemblies made out of lifting chains or steel wire ropes. The product range includes multiple components that are lighter in weight and cost-effective due to their integration of multiple functions.
Rest assured that all components have undergone extensive testing to meet relevant product standards. We prioritize full traceability and continuous quality control, conducting random fracture tests for each batch. Our components are Chromium 6 free and spare parts are available for wear-sensitive parts.
Working with Powertex G10 chain components provides numerous benefits, including:
- 25% higher capacity compared to traditional Grade 8 components
- All POWERTEX G10 components are powder painted in shiny RAL 3024 (Luminous red) so they will be easily noticed
- Multi-functional master links and components are included in the range to allow quick and cost-effective assembly of chain slings
- The components meet EN 1677 part 1/2/3/4 +25% WLL
- Each forged component is crack detection tested, and samples are proof load tested.
- Each component is type tested in the factory and fatigue rated to 20,000 cycles at 1.5 times the WLL
- POWERTEX 2.2 certificate & EC Declaration enclosed with each box of components
- The components may also be used with Grade 8 chain to EN 818-2. In such a case, the chain sling needs to be rated as Grade 8 in accordance with EN 818-4.