POWERTEX Lorry web lashings are available as endless or 2-part lashings and used for professional haulers.
Flexible and durable lashings made of high strength polyester yarn and steel ratchets and hooks
Suitable for professional transporters with high standard tensioning force STF.
- Light and flexible with LC 1700 daN and STF 350 daN
- Orange webbing with 4 black stripes for easy identification
- Both long part and short part carry blue identification labels
- Label gives information on STF and lashing capacity for different lashing connections
- Each part is marked with a unique serial number for safe equipment registration
- The blue information label is protected by additional layer of transparent plastic for long life
- Year/Month calendar printed on the label where next inspection date can be marked or punched
- All lashings carry a white label with important warning instructions and user instruction pictogram
- Each lashing marked with QR code to access full user manual
- Cr6 free galvanization – better for health and environment
- Lorry can be supplied with other lengths and other end fittings on request.
Safety factor: Webbing min. 3, Rachets min. 2 and Hooks min. 2
- Material: Polyester and steel
- Marking: According to standard, POWERTEX, LC, STF, length, manufacturing year, batch number, serial number, QR code, inspection calendar, user warning instructions
- Temperature range: -40°C up to +120°C
- Standard: EN 12195-2
- Note: Protect the lashings from sharp edges
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.
To download CAD files, you must provide a valid e-mail address