The POWERTEX Sling Shackle CS with integrated clevis is part of the Powertex G10 Lifting Sling Chain Components range. The sling shackle is a useful shackle that can be attached directly to the chain. It offers a low-build and cost-effective solution by replacing the typical connector and link and shackle setup in situations where the assembly stays connected to the load for extended periods. A nut and a split pin secure the load-bearing pin.
Available for chain size 8 mm up to 16 mm and WLL 2,5t up to 10t.
Powertex G10 Range benefits:
- 25% higher capacity compared to traditional Grade 8 components
- All POWERTEX G10 components are painted in luminous red
- Multi-functional master links and components are included in the range to allow quick and cost-effective assembly of chain slings
- The components meet EN 1677 part 1/2/3/4 +25% WLL
- Each forged component is crack detection tested, and samples are proof load tested.
- Each component is type tested in the factory and fatigue rated to 20,000 cycles at 1.5 times the WLL
- Full traceability through a batch number
- Replacement spare parts available
- All components are chromium 6 free
- POWERTEX 2.2 certificate enclosed with each box of components
- The components may also be used with Grade 8 chain to EN 818-2. In such a case, the chain sling needs to be rated as Grade 8 in accordance with EN 818-4.
- Marking: According to standard, POWERTEX + Model (CS-8-10) + traceability code.
- Temperature range: -40°C up to +200°C without reduction in WLL
- Finish: Powder painted in luminous red
(+ 25% WLL)
- Safety factor: 4:1
- Grade: 10