The POWERTEX Sling Hook SHR with round sling connection is part of the Powertex G10 Lifting Sling Chain Components range. The sling hook is specifically designed to be combined with round slings but can also be used with other textile slings. The dimensions of the top fitting are carefully designed to provide the best possible support for the round sling. The hook colors are chosen to match those of round slings with the same capacity to make it easier for users. Additionally, the hook is designed to offer an ideal grip and features a sturdy latch.
Available in WLL 1t, 2t, 3t and 5t.
Powertex G10 Range benefits:
- 25% higher capacity compared to traditional Grade 8 components
- All POWERTEX G10 components are painted in luminous red
- Multi-functional master links and components are included in the range to allow quick and cost-effective assembly of chain slings
- The components meet EN 1677 part 1/2/3/4 +25% WLL
- Each forged component is crack detection tested, and samples are proof load tested.
- Each component is type tested in the factory and fatigue rated to 20,000 cycles at 1.5 times the WLL
- Full traceability through a batch number
- Replacement spare parts available
- All components are chromium 6 free
- POWERTEX 2.2 certificate & EC/UKCA Declaration of Conformity enclosed with each box of components
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked, UKCA-marked, POWERTEX + Model (SHR-1T-10) + traceability code + Working Load Limit
- Temperature range: -40°C up to +200°C without reduction in WLL
- Finish: Powder painted
(+ 25% WLL)
- Safety factor: 4:1
- Grade: 10