The POWERTEX Grab Hook with clevis is part of the Powertex G10 Lifting Sling Chain Components range. The Grab Hook is used for shortening lifting chains, and adding them to an assembly makes the lifting chain assembly much more versatile. It enables full WLL because the support wings prevent the lifting chain from deforming.
Available for 6 mm up to 22 mm chain and from WLL 1.4t up to WLL 19t.
Also available as Grab Hook with eye (GH) instead of the clevis connection.
Powertex G10 Range benefits:
- 25% higher capacity compared to traditional Grade 8 components
- All POWERTEX G10 components are powder painted in luminous red
- Multi-functional master links and components are included in the range to allow quick and cost-effective assembly of chain slings
- The components meet EN 1677 part 1/2/3/4 +25% WLL
- Each forged component is crack detection tested, and samples are proof load tested.
- Each component is type tested in the factory and fatigue rated to 20,000 cycles at 1.5 times the WLL
- Full traceability through a batch number
- Replacement spare parts available
- All components are chromium 6 free
- POWERTEX 2.2 certificate enclosed with each box of components
- The components may also be used with Grade 8 chain to EN 818-2. In such a case, the chain sling needs to be rated as Grade 8 in accordance with EN 818-4.
- Marking: According to standard, POWERTEX + Model (GHC-6-10) + traceability code.
- Temperature range: -40°C up to +200°C without reduction in WLL
- Finish: Powder painted in luminous red
(+ 25% WLL)
- Safety factor: 4:1
- Grade: 10