Bow type shackle PBSB is a high quality shackle intended for use in demanding environments.
It is supplied with a hexagon head safety bolt with nut and stainless steel cotter pin.
The shackle comply to EN 13889 and meets the performance requirements of US Federal Specification RR-C-271 Type IVA Class 3, Grade A.
- Safe – All POWERTEX shackles are manufactured and tested in accordance to EN 13889
- All bodies and bolts marked with batch number for traceability
- Larger sizes equipped with arrows to indicate 45 degrees to vertical
- Raised pad for dedicated and easy individual ID (3,25 t and up)
- The bow is forged in closed dies
- All parts are made from alloy steel being quenched and tempered
- All parts including bolts and nuts are hot dip galvanized for long life
- High quality hot dip galvanization process giving an exclusive mat grey finish
- Safety bolts and nuts are additionally painted in blue and red for quick and easy detection as original POWERTEX parts
- Retaining pins made from stainless steel
- Multilanguage user manuals
- Material: Forged alloy steel, supplied with safety bolt and nuts. Stainless steel retaining pins.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked, POWERTEX (PT or PTEX) , WLL, size, grade and batch number.
- Temperature range: -20°C up to +200°C
- Finish: All parts hot dip galvanized + head-bolt and nut additional powder painted.
- Standard: EN 13889
- Safety factor: 6:1
- Grade: 6
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.
To download CAD files, you must provide a valid e-mail address