POWERTEX PSBS-S2 snatch block is a heavy-duty snatch block that can be used for temporary or permanent lifting and pulling installations. The block can be used to redirect a wire rope or to increase the load that the wire rope winch arrangement would be able to handle in a straight loading without block.
The wire rope is easily inserted by removing the hair needle pin, unwinding the quick bolt and turning the side plate.
- Safe - Each snatch block is proof load tested 2 x WLL and examined in the factory prior delivery
- Safe - The quick bolt is designed to be positively held in place also when the block is open
- Safe - The swivel assembly is designed to be securely locked also when the block is open
- Durable - forged/machined precision sheaves
- Conical roller bearings or bronze bearings depending on size
- 2 grease nipples for quick maintenance of moveable parts
- Hot dip galvanized shackle with safety bolt and nut
- Sturdy side plates that protect the moveable parts
- Identification plate made of metal instead of sticker
- RFID equipped (chip) for easy service, inspection and asset control
- Marked with QR code to allow access to user manuals at any time
- 2.2 Test certificate and Declaration of conformity delivered with each block
- 14 language user manuals delivered with each block
- QR code for on-site access to multilanguage user manuals
- Fulfills Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- Material: Robust steel construction
- Marking: CE-marked, POWERTEX, Model, WLL, Manufacturing date and Serial number
- Temperature range: -20°C up to +50°C
- Finish: Red painted
- Safety factor: 4:1
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.
To download CAD files, you must provide a valid e-mail address