POWERTEX Permanent lifting magnets PLM are very strong, durable and easy to use. The lifting magnets are designed to be versatile and can be used to attach to both flat and circular objects. They need limited maintenance and are designed to keep the lifting capacity over a long lifetime. The PLM magnets are very powerful compared to their dimensions and are light in weight.
- Safe - each lifting magnet is proof load tested to 3,5 x WLL and inspected before leaving the factory
- High quality powerful Neodynium permanent magnets inside
- Light weight
- Designed to lift on both flat and circular surfaces
- Very high safety factor 3,5 (EN 13155 require SF 3)
- The increased safety factor increase life time and assures that standard safety factor 3 can be met also after annual check
- Strong and durable powder painted steel housing with machined connection surface
- Wear and corrosion resistant Chrome plated shackle as top connection
- Handle is equipped with a positive locking device and double locking for extra safety
- RFID equipped (chip) for easy registration, service and inspection
- QR code for on-site access to Multilanguage user manuals
- Test certificate and Declaration of Conformity enclosed with each lifting magnet
- Spare parts available
- Material: High quality magnetic material in strong and solid housing
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked, POWERTEX, model, WLL, individual serial number, manufacturing date, QR code, capacity chart and equipped with a warning tag.
- Temperature range: -40°C – +80°C.
- Finish: Red powder painted housing and Chrome plated shackle
- Standard: EN 13155
- Note: Max. lifting capacity is based upon lifting clean, flat, low-carbon steel plate with the full area of the magnet’s pole area in contact with the load.
- Safety factor: 3,5:1.