Dee type shackle PDSB is a high quality shackle intended for use in demanding environments.
It is supplied with a hexagon head safety bolt with nut and stainless steel cotter pin.
The shackle comply to EN 13889 and meets the performance requirements of US Federal Specification RR-C-271 Type IVB Class 3, Grade A.
- Safe – All POWERTEX shackles are manufactured and tested in accordance to EN 13889
- All bodies and bolts are marked with batch number for traceability
- The body is forged in closed dies
- All parts are made from alloy steel being quenched and tempered
- All parts including bolts and nuts are hot dip galvanized for long life
- High quality hot dip galvanization process giving an exclusive mat grey finish
- Safety bolts and nuts are additionally painted in blue and red for quick and easy detection as original POWERTEX parts
- Retaining pins made from stainless steel
- Multilanguage user manuals
- Material: Forged alloy steel, supplied with alloy safety bolt and nuts. Stainless steel retaining pins
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked, POWERTEX (PT or PTEX) , WLL, size, grade and batch number.
- Temperature range: -20°C up to +200°C
- Finish: All parts hot dip galvanized + head-bolt and nut additional powder painted.
- Standard: EN 13889
- Safety factor: 6:1.
- Grade: 6