Always be sure of safe equipment following laws and regulations
As an organization, you must be able to rely on safe equipment that meets the relevant standards, quality requirements and laws and regulations. Whether you use fall protection, steel wire ropes, hoisting and lifting equipment, or products for load securing. With Ropetex and Powertex, you don't have to worry about any of this.
Ropetex and Powertex products are a safe choice for everyday use in general industrial applications. Each product is also compliant: it complies with applicable laws and regulations, including the Machinery Directive and relevant EN standards.
➕ Detailed product specifications
When it comes to safety, we go one step further. Our products are manufactured precisely according to our detailed product specifications. These often go beyond the requirements set by the (EN) standards. Every aspect of the product is carefully thought through, from detailed technical descriptions to marking and packaging instructions.
➕ Working directly with producers
How do we ensure that all products are always safe and compliant? We work directly with carefully selected producers. They are selected after extensive screening by our locally present audit team. During such a screening, we assure, among other things:
- a high level of specialization in manufacturing the product
- the quality of the manufacturing process
- the quality and the source of the raw materials used
- whether the producer works actively with quality control systems and applies them
- whether the manufacturer tests the products thoroughly and according to the standards after production
➕ Periodic quality audits
Regular quality audits are also carried out after the screening. Our local audit team does this. This team consists of local professionals with extensive knowledge of, among other things, (European) standards and laws and regulations.
What do we check for?
During a quality audit, the team checks the manufacturer on the following points, among others:
- Competence (in manufacturing of the product)
- Document control, ISO standardization, and other required certificates
- Working according to established ISO procedures
- What raw material is used for manufacture? Where did it come from?
- Traceability from end product to semifinished product and/or raw material
- Technical details in the manufacturing process: is the product manufactured correctly?
- Condition of the machinery: are all machines in order, what type of maintenance is carried out, and are calibrations performed punctually?
- Available test equipment and standard tests
- Equipment of the in-house test lab, including machinery check and testing method
- Description of the processes and whether this corresponds with practice
After an audit, we create a detailed follow-up plan and monitor progress on agreed actions. Our brands, Ropetex and Powertex, ensure safe equipment.
Do you want to benefit from using Ropetex and/or Powertex products? Contact a dealer close to you!