POWERTEX PRJ- S2 Mechanical rack jacks are easy and safe to operate as lifting can be made from the head or claw (same capacity).
This jack model is suitable for working in both vertical and horizontal position.
- Safe - each jack is proof load tested 1,25 x WLL and inspected before delivery from the factory
- Very stable thanks to the large ground plate
- Equipped with double brake pawls
- Durable – all steel housing that protects the mechanical parts inside
- Durable - mechanical parts made from quenched and tempered alloy steel
- The crank handle is foldable and equipped with ergonomic handle grip
- Strong powder coating (Chromium 6 free)
- RFID equipped (chip) for easy service, inspection and asset control
- 2.2 test certificate and Declaration of conformity delivered with each jack
- 14 language User manuals delivered with each hoist
- QR code for on-site access to Multilanguage user manuals
- Fulfills Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- Material: Robust all steel construction
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked, POWERTEX, Model, WLL, Manufacturing date and Serial number
- Temperature range: -20°C up to +50°C
- Finish: Powder coated
- Standard: EN 1494
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.
To download CAD files, you must provide a valid e-mail address