Bow type shackle PBSP is a high quality shackle intended for use in demanding environments.
It is supplied with screw pin for quick and easy opening/closing.
Blackline is suitable for use in the entertainment industry and in theatres where the dark surface gives little visual reflection.
The shackle comply to EN 13889 and meets the performance requirements of US Federal Specification RR-C-271 Type IVA Class 2, Grade A.
- Safe – All POWERTEX shackles are manufactured and tested in accordance to EN 13889
- All bodies and bolts marked with batch number for traceability
- The bow is forged in closed dies
- All parts are made from alloy steel being quenched and tempered
- Blackline products are painted to give little visual reflection
- Multilanguage user manuals
- Material: Forged alloy steel, supplied with alloy screw pin.
- Marking: According to standard, POWERTEX (PT or PTEX) , WLL, CE, size, grade and batch number.
- Temperature range: -20°C up to +200°C
- Finish: Up to 3/8”, matt black powder painted 1/2” and up, matt black electro galvanized
- Standard: EN 13889
- Safety factor: 6:1.
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.
To download CAD files, you must provide a valid e-mail address