POWERTEX Webbing sling with eyes PWE are made from high-strength recycled polyester (r-PET) yarn having folded and reinforced eyes as standard. Because it is made from r-PET yarn, this product has a 70% CO2 reduction* compared to the standard PWE webbing sling.
Because of this sustainability enhancement, this product is approved to be part of Lifting Solution Group's Aspire Range™.
The PWE r-PET slings are color coded for quick and easy identification of the Working Load Limit.
- Safe – All POWERTEX PWE r-PET slings are made from high-strength recycled polyester and tested in accordance with EN 1492-1
- Flat woven, double-lay webbing made in solid weaving
- Eyes are folded and equipped with additional wear protection
- Each sling carry a blue label giving the correct WLL for different load connection methods and angles
- Each sling is marked with a unique serial number for safe sling registration
- Year/Month calendar printed on the label where the next inspection date can be marked or punched
- Printing on the blue label is protected by an additional transparent plastic layer for long life
- All slings carry a white label showing a pictogram with important user warning instructions
- QR code for on-site access to Multilanguage user manuals
- Test certificate and Declaration of Conformity enclosed with each sling
Chemical resistance: Resistant to most acids, but not strong alkalizes.
Stretch at working load: 2-3%.
Length tolerance: Nominal length (EWL) ±2%.
*A 3rd party climate LCA with a cradle-to-gate perspective according to ISO14040 has shown that our r-PET webbing slings have 70% fewer CO2e emissions than our standard product. This means that our products are not only better for the environment but also make a positive contribution to reducing CO2 emissions.
- Material: Polyester (PES), high tenacity multifilament made from r-PET (recycled PET).
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked, UKCA-marked, The slings are provided with a blue label and a white warning label with Aspire range information on the back side.
- Temperature range: -40°C up to +100°C
- Standard: EN 1492-1
- Note: According to EN 1492-1:2000+A1:2008: D.3.7: Slings should be protected from edges, friction and abrasion, whether from the load or the lifting appliance. Where reinforcements and protection against damage from edges and/or abrasion is supplied as part of the sling, this should be correctly positioned. It may be necessary to supplement this with additional protection.
- Safety factor: 7:1
Other variants on request.