This all-round harness is for fall arrest safety. It is light, comfortable and offers higher capacity than standard. It is well-designed and equipped with soft shoulder paddings. The harness is very quick and easy to put on using high quality click buckles in the chest and leg positions.
- Made from OEKO-TEX® approved fiber which means that the material is free from hazardous chemicals and is made from recycled material.
- High tensile steel D-rings in back and front for anchoring.
- Click buckles with color indicator showing if the buckle is safely locked.
- Max load of 140 kg allow higher user weight compared to standard harnesses.
- Fall indicators in the back will indicate if the harness has been exposed to shock forces (fall).
- RFID equipped (HF 13,56 MHz chip) for easy service, inspection and asset control.
Anchoring: Back and chest.
Hand-washing: Up to 40°C.
- Material: OEKO-TEX® approved ECO fiber.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked, UKCA-marked, supplier symbol, product id, capacity, production date and serial number.
- Temperature range: -35°C up to +50°C.
- Standard: EN 361
Rear / dorsal D-ring
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.