The Powertex HW PRO r-PET harness is an absolute powerhouse. It's a very versatile, modern, comfortable, and well-designed fall arrest harness with high-quality quick-release buckles for quick and safe use. The harness is type approved for fall arrest, work positioning, and rope access work. The unique shoulder strap design allows the shoulder straps to follow the user’s movement.
On top of all that, the webbing is entirely made of recycled polyester (r-PET). This harness is also an excellent choice for customers who care about the environment and want to improve their sustainability performance. The webbing is water and dirt-repellent and prevents bacterial growth.
Because of this sustainability enhancement, this product is approved to be part of Lifting Solution Group's Aspire range™.
- All HW harnesses are equipped with fall indicator.
- Made from OEKO-TEX® approved fiber, the material is free from hazardous chemicals and made from recycled material.
- Innovative webbing provides a 14 times reduction in bacterial growth when compared with standard webbing
- The harness has soft shoulder padding, waist belt padding, and leg paddings.
- Tool holder in the back of waist belt.
- The harness is approved for 140 kg use.
- RFID equipped (HF 13,56 MHz chip) for easy service, inspection, and asset control.
- Two D-rings for fall arrest in back and chest position
- One D-ring in ventral front position for rope access
- Two D-rings on the sides for work positioning
- Adjustable slide buckles in the front and in the back.
- Three adjustable slide buckles at the waist strap
- Three Quick release buckles - On front strap and leg straps
Hand washing: Allowed up to +40°C with mild detergent.
- Features: All webbing is made from recycled polyester (r-PET)
- Material: Polyester fiber from recycled PET bottles (r-PET). The fiber is OEKO-TEX® 100 approved fiber which means that the material is free from hazardous chemicals. Steel buckles and aluminum D-rings
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked, UKCA-marked, Supplier symbol, Product identification, Max weight, Size, Pro- duction date, Serial number.
- Temperature range: -35°C up to +50°C
- Standard: EN 358, EN 361, EN 813