PTJ-S1 is easy to operate using the detachable handle. The jack can lift using the toe of the jack or from the top plate and the capacity is the same for both lifting points.
• Safe - Each hydraulic jack is dynamic proof load tested using load of 1 x WLL throughout a full travel cycle and examined before delivery.
• Safe – the jack is equipped with overload protection device
• Pressure relief valve operated by turning knob
• Chromium 6 free surface treatment
• Equipped with RFID chip
• POWERTEX 2.2 certificate & EC Declaration delivered with each jack
• 14 language User manuals delivered with each jack
• QR code for on-site access to Multilanguage user manuals
• Fulfills Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- Material: Robust all steel construction
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked, POWERTEX, Model, WLL, Manufacturing date and Serial number
- Temperature range: -20°C up to +50°C
- Finish: Powder painted
- Standard: EN 1494
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.
To download CAD files, you must provide a valid e-mail address