This fall arrest harness is very comfortable and offers higher capacity than standard. It is well-designed with waist belt and equipped with soft shoulder/back and waist paddings. The harness is very quick and easy to put on using high quality click buckles in the chest, waist and leg positions.
- Made from OEKO-TEX® approved fiber which means that the material is free from hazardous chemicals and is made from recycled material.
- High tensile steel D-rings in back and front for anchoring.
- Padded work positioning belt with tool holders in the back.
- Positioning D-rings on the side of the waist belt.
- Click buckles with color indicator showing if the buckle is safely locked.
- Max load of 140 kg allow higher user weight compared to standard harnesses.
- Fall indicators in the back will indicate if the harness has been exposed to shock forces (fall).
- RFID equipped (HF 13,56 MHz chip) for easy service, inspection and asset control.
Anchoring: Back, chest and positioning.
Hand-washing: Up to 40°C.
- Material: OEKO-TEX® approved ECO fiber.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked, UKCA, supplier symbol, product identification, size/length, production date and serial number.
- Temperature range: -35°C up to +50°C
- Standard: EN 358, EN 361
Work positioning D-ring
Rear / dorsal D-ring