The POWERTEX HW COMFORT is an all-around harness for fall arrest safety. It is light, comfortable, and offers higher capacity than many others with 140 kg user capacity. It is well-designed and equipped with soft shoulder paddings. The harness is very quick and easy to put on using high-quality click buckles in the chest and leg positions.
On top of all that the webbing is fully made of recycled polyester (r-PET), making this harness also an excellent choice for customers who care about the environment and are looking to improve their sustainability performance.
Because of this sustainability enhancement, this product is approved to be part of Lifting Solution Group's Aspire Range™.
- Made from OEKO-TEX® approved fiber, the material is free from hazardous chemicals and made from recycled material.
- High tensile steel D-rings in the back and front for anchoring.
- Click buckles with a color indicator showing if the buckle is safely locked.
- Max load of 140 kg allows higher user weight than standard harnesses.
- Fall indicators in the back will indicate if the harness has been exposed to shock forces (fall).
- RFID equipped (HF 13,56 MHz chip) for easy service, inspection, and asset control.
Anchoring: Back and chest.
Hand-washing: Up to 40°C with mild detergent.
- Features: All webbing is made from recycled polyester (r-PET)
- Material: OEKO-TEX® approved ECO fiber.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked, UKCA-marked, supplier symbol, product id, capacity, production date and serial number.
- Temperature range: -35°C up to +50°C.
- Standard: EN 361