POWERTEX Rigging screw PRSJ is durable, easy to adjust and can be used in a variety of applications where the length of the load bearing part needs to be adjusted.
It is designed to provide quick rigging using standard tools and the same time closed body design effectively protects the thread.
- Compact, lightweight construction
- Easy to adjust the length using standard tools
- The adjusted length is securely locked by closing the two counter nuts
- Durable all steel construction
- All parts are hot dip galvanized for long service life (except M6 and M8 which are electro galvanized)
- The closed body design protects the threads from damage and at the same time prevent dirt from entering into the center body
- The jaws are equipped with safety bolts and nuts and stainless steel retaining pins
- Safety bolts and nuts are additionally painted in blue and red for quick identification as POWERTEX original parts
- Multilanguage user manuals included
Standard: Machinery directive 2006/42/EC
- Marking: CE-marked, POWERTEX, WLL, batch number.
- Finish: Hot dip galvanized, except from M6 and M8, which are electro galvanized.
- Note: Avoid eccentric loading of the riggingscrew. Apply the load straight/in-line.
- Warning: *M6 and M8 not for lifting! Do not adjust the length under load when lifting.
- Safety factor: 5:1 / **4:1
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.